Bojack Horseman is one of the most popular animated shows on Netflix. The show is about a washed-up Hollywood actor who is also a horse. Bojack Piñata is one of the main characters on the show. He is a party animal and loves to have a good time.
1. Bojack Piñata was named after a real life party animal.
Bojack Piñata was named after a real life party animal. The name Bojack comes from the word “booze” and the character was based on a friend of the show’s creator, Raphael Bob-Waksberg.
2. Bojack Piñata is voiced by Will Arnett.
Will Arnett is best known for his role as Gob Bluth on Arrested Development. He also voices Batman in The LEGO Movie franchise.
3. Bojack Piñata is a horse, but he’s not just any horse.
Bojack is a specifically a Jackass, which is a type of donkey. In the show, he’s frequently seen drinking and partying, which is why he was given the name “Piñata.”
4. Bojack Piñata loves to party, but he’s not always happy.
Bojack is shown to be a very unhappy character, despite his love for partying. He’s struggling with depression and alcoholism, which is why he sometimes self-sabotages his own happiness.
5. Bojack Piñata isn’t just a party animal, he’s also a talented actor.
Despite his personal struggles, Bojack is a very talented actor. He’s won several awards for his work on the show, including an Emmy and a Golden Globe.