Taekook Bts, also known as Taegi, is a popular K-pop duo composed of members Taehyung (V) and Jungkook. They have been gaining much attention from fans around the world for their unique music style and chemistry. This article will reveal the Top 10 Secrets About Taekook Bts that you may not have heard before.
1. V and Jungkook have been friends since they were kids.
They first met in elementary school and were good friends. Even though they have now achieved stardom, their close friendship has stayed intact even after all these years.
2. V and Jungkook were both part of Big Hit Entertainment when they debuted as members of BTS.
Both of them had previously been part of other agencies before joining Big Hit Entertainment, where they became part of the famous K-pop group BTS.
3. Taekook’s first collaboration was for a song called “Love is Not Over” from The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt 1 album.
This collaboration marked the beginning of their journey as a duo and it was well received by fans who loved the chemistry between them.
4. Taekook’s latest collaboration is “Winter Bear”, a song they wrote and composed together.
The song shows off their unique style of music which has gained them a lot of popularity with fans all over the world.
5. Jungkook is known to be very protective of V, especially when it comes to his health and wellbeing.
This trait has earned him the nickname “Mom-Jungkook” from fans who have seen him looking out for V’s well-being multiple times in the past.
6. V often calls Jungkook “oppa” (an older brother), even though Jungkook is younger than him in age.
This is a sign of the strong bond between them and how much V looks up to Jungkook in more ways than one.
7. Other members of BTS have mentioned that Taekook are always together, even when they’re not working on music or practicing choreography.
This just goes to show how close they have become, both professionally and personally!
8. Fans have noticed multiple times that V and Jungkook do similar things at the same time without any planning or conversation beforehand.
These occurrences have made fans dub them as “twin soulmates” due to their uncanny ability to be in sync with each other all the time.
9. Taekook’s fans call themselves “Taegi Nation” and they are some of the most dedicated and loyal fans out there.
They continuously show their love and support for the duo by creating art, fan projects, and more!
10. Taekook often do fun activities together such as playing video games, watching movies, or simply having deep conversations.
This shows how well they get along with each other and that despite being in the spotlight all the time, they still enjoy spending quality time together like any other friends would.
These Top 10 Secrets About Taekook Bts prove that even after years of working on music together, Taehyung (V) and Jungkook still have a strong bond that is evident in all of their music, performances, and interactions. Fans continue to show their love and support for the duo as they watch them grow both professionally and personally.