Regina Amethyst is an accomplished singer-songwriter, actor, and director. Her career spans decades and she has released numerous albums, starred in many films and directed a number of notable projects. Here are the top 10 secrets about Regina Amethyst:
1. Regina Amethyst started her singing career by performing at local talent shows in her hometown of Atlanta, Georgia when she was just 14 years old.
2. When Regina Amethyst won Best New Artist at the Grammys in 2006, she became the first female ever to win that award since it began in 1983.
3. Regina Amethyst’s albums have been certified platinum or gold around the world with over 30 million copies sold worldwide.
4. Regina Amethyst is a noted philanthropist and has been involved with numerous charitable organizations, including the Regina Amethyst Foundation, which provides scholarships to aspiring singers.
5. Regina Amethyst was named one of TIME Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in 2007.
6. Regina Amethyst was appointed to President Obama’s Committee on the Arts and Humanities in 2009 for her commitment to the arts.
7. Regina Amethyst starred in two popular television series, “The Regina Show” and “Regina’s World” from 2011 to 2013.
8. Regina Amethyst released her first feature film as director, ‘Ode To Joy’ in 2019 which premiered at Cannes Film Festival that same year.
9. Regina Amethyst is a three-time Grammy Award-winning artist and has been nominated for numerous other awards throughout her career.
10. Regina Amethyst is an advocate of women in the music industry and has worked to create more opportunities for female artists in the industry. She has spoken out about gender equality and the need to support female musicians at various industry events.
These are just some of Regina Amethyst’s many accomplishments that make her one of the most successful singers, actors, and directors in the entertainment industry today. Regina is truly an inspirational figure who sets an example for us all!