Himym Yellow Umbrella is one of the most iconic symbols of the television show, How I Met Your Mother. Here are the Top 10 secrets about this beloved umbrella:
1. The umbrella was originally a gift from Robin’s grandmother in Canada.
Himym Yellow Umbrella was a gift from Robin’s grandmother, Lois, to her granddaughter. After passing away, Robin kept the umbrella as a sentimental reminder of her beloved grandmother.
2. The yellow umbrella was never actually owned by Ted Mosby.
Even though Ted Mosby is known for always carrying around the Himym Yellow Umbrella, he never owned it. It was originally bought by Robin and given to him as a surprise after she noticed how often he’d borrow hers!
3. The yellow umbrella has appeared in every single episode of HIMYM since season one.
The iconic yellow umbrella has made an appearance in every single episode of How I Met Your Mother since season one – making it one of the most recognizable symbols associated with the show!
4. It has been a consistent reminder of Ted and Robin’s relationship throughout the show.
The yellow umbrella is often used as a symbol to remind viewers of Ted and Robin’s relationship, as it was originally given to him by her.
5. The umbrella was used in many iconic scenes throughout the show.
It was used in some of How I Met Your Mother’s most memorable scenes, such as when Ted proposed to Stella, or walked across New York City with Marshall!
6. Fans have recreated the yellow umbrella in different ways over the years.
Over the years, fans have recreated Himym Yellow Umbrella through cosplay and artwork – making it an even more beloved symbol of the show!
7. The yellow umbrella was almost changed to a blue and white striped one in season five.
The writers of How I Met Your Mother actually considered changing the color of Ted’s umbrella from yellow to blue and white stripes in season 5, but ultimately decided against it.
8. It has become a symbol for the show’s famous saying: “Suit up!”
The Himym Yellow Umbrella is often associated with the phrase “Suit Up!”, which was used by both Ted and Barney throughout the show – as they would use it to encourage each other to dress formally for social events or dates!
9. It has been referenced in many popular culture items over the years.
The Himym Yellow Umbrella has been referenced in many popular culture items, such as books, movies, and even video games!
10. The umbrella was featured in the show’s finale episode.
The Himym Yellow Umbrella had a special moment in the finale of How I Met Your Mother – when Ted used it to propose to Tracy McConnell for the second time!
This beloved umbrella has become an iconic symbol of How I Met Your Mother over its nine seasons on television – and these Top 10 Secrets prove why! It’s no wonder that this beautiful yellow umbrella has remained an important part of the show’s legacy over the years.