Ant Man And Wasp are two of the most popular characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Here are 10 secrets about them that you may not know.
1. Both Ant Man And Wasp were created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
They first appeared in Tales to Astonish #44 in 1963.
2. The original Wasp, Janet Van Dyne, was created as a love interest for Hank Pym (Ant Man).
Ant Man And Wasp are often considered a package deal because of this.
3. Janet Van Dyne is the only founding member of the Avengers who hasn’t been killed off in the comics.
4. In the comics, Hank Pym has had a number of different superhero identities, including Ant Man, Giant Man, Goliath, and Yellowjacket.
5. Wasp was originally going to be called “The Bee” before Stan Lee changed it to “Wasp”.
6. In Ant Man And The Wasp (2018), Evangeline Lilly’s character Hope van Dyne is the one who dons the Wasp suit for most of the film.
This is a departure from the comics, where Janet is usually the one in the costume.
7. Both Ant Man And Wasp have the ability to shrink to small sizes.
This is thanks to their suits, which use Pym Particles.
8. In addition to shrinking, Ant Man And Wasp can also grow to giant sizes.
9. In the comics, Hank Pym is responsible for creating Ultron, a villain who has caused a lot of trouble for the Avengers over the years.
In the films, however, it is Tony Stark who creates Ultron.
10. Ant Man And Wasp are set to appear in Avengers: Endgame (2019), which will be their first appearance in an Avengers film since 2015’s Age of Ultron.
This will be the first time that the two characters have been on screen together since Ant Man (2015).
We can’t wait to see what they’ll be up to in the highly anticipated film.